Do I really want it?
So, Stockholm it is.
Needless to say that the flight was peaceful enough for me to sit down and enjoy the view outside the window, seeing some expected things like cloud and sky...
I was actually thinking to myself, do I really want this?
The life where you can be in 3 continents in one day, the life where you can buy the best goodies in the best place in the world, the life that gives you a confident to spend the hell out of your wallet,
or even the life that can make your instagram looks so fabulous.
Do I really want it?
OR
Do I prefer to sit in the office where I can have real friends whom I will see every morning, having a coffee break together, talking behind the boss back and trying go home earliest as possible...
Then I realised...
I just want to be able to go back home after the long tiring day at work to my family,
enjoy the dinner together, sharing our days, having a laugh and I don't even care what position I am in my career as long as I know that I will always have them picking me up whenever I fall.
To My Family,
F.
0 comments:
Post a Comment